Event is FINISHED
Process Workshop: Hand Embroidery Workshop by Naked Works
This introductory workshop will introduce hand embroidery techniques that can be applied in many ways such as, pimping up your shoes, bags, and clothes and even creating pins and badges. This workshop is an ideal starting place for anyone new to embroidery and interested in illustrative embroidery. Once you have practiced the various stitches with our provided step-by-step guide, you will be on your way to creating any image with embroidery!
DATE: 10 MARCH 2018
TIME: 4PM - 6PM
DATE: 11 MARCH 2018
TIME: 2PM - 4PM
DURATION: 2 HOURS
PRICE: $50 PER PERSON
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS PER WORKSHOP: 10
(Min. 5 Participants Required)
PROCESS STOP: FUNAN SHOWSUITE
NOTE: Entrance fee of $20 will be waived if you register for any of the workshops online! That means a saving of $20! Should you decide to sign up for workshops onsite, entrance fee per stop still applies.
ABOUT NAKED WORKS
Zoey is a graduate from LASALLE College of the Arts, Masters of Art in Fine Arts. Formally trained in web design and communication design, the creation of her work centers on the elements of impermanence and temporality. Using illustrative embroidery as a medium, she uses different techniques to capture and preserve a moment, constructed or candid.
Terms & Conditions
- Cut off date for registration will be 7 March 2018 via Peatix.
- Strictly no refunds and exchange once registration and payment is made.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met for the scheduled workshop, the organiser has the right to reschedule the session.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email and workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- Shophouse & Co will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- Attendees will be contacted via the Peatix app or email if we have any additional updates.
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
Junction of Hill Street and High Street
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay (5 min walk) / City Hall (8 min walk)
Parking: Nearest carpark will be at High Street Centre (3 min walk)
Visitors are encouraged to take public transport as parking is limited.
View more available workshops here
|10 MAR 4PM - 6PM
|| SOLD OUT $50.00
|11 MAR 2PM - 4PM
|| SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
Shophouse & Co.